Cincinnati (OH)

Cincinnati (OH)

Videos By Neighborhood
  • Bond Hill, Cincinnati, Ohio (1)
  • Clifton Heights, Cincinnati (2)
  • Clifton, Cincinnati (1)
  • Downtown, Cincinnati (7)
  • East Price Hill, Cincinnati (1)
  • East End, Cincinnati (2)
  • Linwood, Cincinnati (1)
  • Mt. Airy, Cincinnati (1)
  • Northside, Cincinnati (1)
  • Over The Rhine, Cincinnati (4)
  • Sayler Park, Cincinnati (6)
Videos
  • The Alms & Doepke Building was constructed in 1874 as a dry goods store.

  • Annunciation Parish was founded in 1910 with the first church being built the same year. The current church was built in 1929.

  • I began this video project 2 years ago in the Summer of 2016, filming probably one of the more modern famous buildings in Greater Cincinnati. Most everyone in the tri-state had visited the Gardens at …[View More]

  • The Cincinnati Times Star Building was constructed in the 1930s. The building was originally used as a newspaper publishing company.

  • The Cincinnati YWCA was constructed in 1929 and construction was completed in less than a year. It was designed as housing for women coming into Cincinnati who were looking…[View More]

  • Built in 1921 the Dixie Terminal building provided street car entrance and exit while the front portion of the office building house railroad ticket agencies and the Cincinn…[View More]

  • The Emanuel Community House was built in 1923 as an extension of the church next door to help serve people in the neighborhood.

  • Construction on the Fern Bank Wicket Dam began in 1905 it was completed in 1911 and dedicated in 1929. The dam was demolished in 1963 when the modern dams were built alo…[View More]

  • This video is about the First Vegan Earth Day in Cincinnati, Ohio. One of the largest contributors to Global Warming is meat production/consumption by humans. In this video William Messer explains the…[View More]

  • The former Linwood Town Hall was built in 1874. Later the building was transformed it into the Our Lady of Loretta Catholic Parish.

  • After the previous courthouse was burnt down due to a riot, this courthouse was built to withstand just such another onslaught.

  • Knopf’s Bakery was established in 1930 supplying bakery goods for weddings, events and just hungry customers. In 1942 they moved to the corner of Gracely & Twain. …[View More]

  • The Krippendorf Dittman Building was originally built in 1888 as the Krippendorf Dittman Shoe Company and has now been transformed into lofts.

  • Lunken Airport was built in 1922 and known as Turkey Bottoms. It was dedicated in 1930.

  • The Parkland Theater building was constructed in 1881. Over the years it has been used as a Vaudeville House, a bank, an ice cream shop and a tavern.

  • St. Francis Seraph Catholic Church was built in 1859.

  • Saint Peter In Chains Cathedral was built in 1845 and is the 3rd Cathedral for the Archdiocese.

  • St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church was built in 1867. The church has caught on fire and has been flooded several times but still serves the Catholics on the east side of …[View More]

  • The Sayler Park Hardware Store was built in 1930 and is still in operation as a hardware store in 2017.

  • St. Luke Episcopal Church was established in 1887 and today is used as a meeting place for the Sayler Park Historical Society.

  • The original St. Al’s one room school house was built in 1868. In 1906 the present building was erected.

  • St. Anthony Shrine and Friary was built in 1888 and renovated a number of times over the years.

  • St. Boniface Catholic Church was established in the 1920s after the previous church proved to be too small for the congregation.

  • St. Lawrence Catholic Church was established in 1869 when a two story red brick church was built. The lower section of the current church was built in 1887 and the upper …[View More]

  • St. Monica-St. George was erected in 1928 with the stained glass windows only costing $25,000.00.

  • The Transept began life as the St. John German Reformed Protestant Church and was built in 1867.

  • Tyler Davidson Fountain was built in 1871 and has been moved several times.