Sayler Park, Cincinnati

Sayler Park, Cincinnati

Videos of historical locations in Sayler  Park.

Videos
  • Construction on the Fern Bank Wicket Dam began in 1905 it was completed in 1911 and dedicated in 1929. The dam was demolished in 1963 when the modern dams were built alo…[View More]
  • Knopf's Bakery was established in 1930 supplying bakery goods for weddings, events and just hungry customers. In 1942 they moved to the corner of Gracely & Twain. In 19…[View More]
  • The Parkland Theater building was constructed in 1881. Over the years it has been used as a Vaudeville House, a bank, an ice cream shop and a tavern.
  • The Sayler Park Hardware Store was built in 1930 and is still in operation as a hardware store in 2017.
  • St. Luke Episcopal Church was established in 1887 and today is used as a meeting place for the Sayler Park Historical Society.
  • The original St. Al's one room school house was built in 1868. In 1906 the present building was erected.