Springfield Township, Hamilton County, Ohio

Springfield Township, Hamilton County, Ohio

Videos
  • The Jediah Hill Covered Bridge was built in 1850 and is the last of over 80 covered bridges which once dotted the landscape of Hamilton County, Ohio.

  • Built in the early 1800s, a water powered mill was built along the west fork of the Mill Creek. The mill was torched in 1981 but much of the original foundation is stil…[View More]

  • The Sisters of St. Claire are located near Winton Woods Park in Cincinnati, Ohio.

  • Purchase of land for the park began in 1936 and officially became Winton Woods in 1939. The farm house sitting in the park was built in 1864.