Hayes, Henrie, Jackson & Heinrich House

Hayes, Henrie, Jackson & Heinrich House

The Jackson House-1859
www.HistoryInYourOwnBackyard.com This video is about the jackson House built in 1859 and located at the corner of Brower & Dugan Gap in Miami Township, Hamilton County, Ohio
The  Jackson  House-1859

The  Jackson  House  was  built  in  1859  and  at  one  point  was  used  as  a  school  for  the  local  children.